"meninggalkan sesuatu amalan kerana manusia adalah riak manakala melakukan sesuatu amalan kerana manusia adalah syirik yang nyata"

~menulislah kerana Allah~

Monday, September 29, 2008

i'm not oppressed~


bismillah..


you look at me and call me oppressed
simply because of the way i'm dressed

you know me not for what is inside
you judge the clothing I wear with pride

my body is not for your eyes to hold
you must speak to my mind, not my feminine mould

I'm an individual. I'm not a man's slave
It's Allah's pleasure that I only crave

I have a voice so i'll be heard
for in my heart I carry His words

"O ye women, wrap close your cloak
so you won't be bothered by ignorant folk"

man doesn't tell me to dress this way
it's law from God that I obey

oppressed is something i'm truly not
for liberation is what i have got

it was given to me many years ago
with the right to prosper, the right to grow

I can climb mountains or cross the seas
expand my mind in all degrees

for God Himself give us liberty
when He send ISLAM to you and me!

No comments: